Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile for Cribs
Introduces baby to high contrast images and colors for early visual and multi-sensory development. Ten interchangeable graphic cards offer a range of simple high-contrast images to more complex colored patterns and graphics to foster visual development. Graphic cards are labeled by age to guide you with recommended graphics to use as baby’s vision develops. Adjustable cord on the Infant Stim-Mobile allows you to easily change distance of graphics from baby as their vision develops. Each Wimmer-Ferguson toy is designed to engage baby from birth, providing playful opportunities to practice developmental skills. All toys feature high contrast graphics to encourage early visual activity and graphics are repeated from toy to toy to encourage “pattern recognition”. In addition to visual development, the Wimmer-Ferguson collection by Manhattan Toy also offers a variety of toys with features to benefit other key areas of an infant’s developmental growth including: eye-hand coordination, gross motor activity, self-awareness, sense of object permanence, and experience with cause and effect. Since 1979, Manhattan Toy has been making award-winning, high quality, educational toys for your baby, toddler or kid. From infant toys and baby toys to sensory development toys, our goal is to provide the safest and best toys available. All of our products, from the newest concepts to our time-tested classics, are innovatively designed to inspire imaginative play and are routinely safety tested to pass strict CPSC, ASTM, EN71 and Health Canada safety standards.
- From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Wimmer-Ferguson infant collection – the original innovator of black and white developmental toys
- Introduces baby to high contrast images and colors for early visual development
- Ten interchangeable cards offer a range of simple to more complex colored patterns and graphics
- Graphic cards are labeled by age to guide you with recommended graphics as baby’s vision develops
- Adjustable cord on the Stim-Mobile allows you to easily change distance of cards from baby as their vision develops